On the first day of every week, each of you is to put something aside, as he may prosper. (1 Corinthians 16:2)
Your donation supports the ministry of Harvest Fellowship as we love God, love people, and make disciples in our community, nation, and world.
How Do I Give?
- You can bring your tithe or offering with you on Sunday. There is an offering plate just inside the sanctuary door.
- You can send a check made out to "Harvest Fellowship" to:
P.O. Box 475
Lusby, MD 20657
- You can send a check from your bank.
Most banks print and mail checks to individuals and companies as a service at no additional cost. Simply set up Harvest Fellowship as a bill-pay recipient in your online bank account, and have them delivered to P.O. Box 475, Lusby, 20657.
In all cases:
- Make checks payable to "Harvest Fellowship."
- All mail should be sent to P.O. Box 475, Lusby, MD 20657. USPS does not deliver to our physical address.
- All funds will be deposited to the general fund unless otherwise designated. We will do everything in our power to honor your designation.
Harvest Fellowship is a tax-exempt organization as designated in section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.