On the first day of every week, each of you is to put something aside, as he may prosper. (1 Corinthians 16:2)
You can bring your tithe and offerings to Harvest Fellowship in any of three ways:
1. You can bring them with you on Sunday.
2. You can mail them to:
P.O. Box 475
Lusby, MD 20657
3. You can make Harvest Fellowship an on-line bill pay recipient thru your bank.
We don't accept bank-to-bank (ACH) exchanges (yet). However, most banks print and mail checks to individuals and companies as a service at no additional cost.
Set up Harvest Fellowship as an bill-pay recipient in your online bank account. Once established as a bill-pay recipient, designate the amount, frequency, and delivery date for your donation. The bank mails a check about 4 days before the "deliver by" date, and we deposit it on the Tuesday or Wednesday after we receive it.
In all cases:
- Make checks payable to "Harvest Fellowship."
- All mail should be sent to PO Box 475, Lusby, MD 20657. USPS does not deliver to our physical address.
- All funds will be deposited to the general fund unless otherwise designated. We will do everything in our power to honor your designation.
Harvest Fellowship is a tax-exempt organization as designated in section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.