n the first day of every week, each of you is to put something aside, as he may prosper. (1 Corinthians 16:2)
Your donation supports the ministry of Harvest Fellowship as we love God, love people, and make disciples in our community, nation, and world.
Like the love that our Lord Jesus lavished on us (1 John 3:1), our philosophy of generosity goes beyond finances. Learn about the meaning, manner, and motivation for generosity as well as ministry initiatives we are pursuing in 2021 in this presentation on generosity.
Read about how God has provided abundantly for us in the past and opportunities (and challenges) He has given us today in our 2021 Financial Report.
You can bring your tithe and offerings to Harvest Fellowship in any of three ways:
1. You can bring them with you on Sunday.
2. You can mail them to:
P.O. Box 475
Lusby, MD 20657
3. You can make Harvest Fellowship an on-line bill pay recipient thru your bank.
We don't accept bank-to-bank (ACH) exchanges (yet). However, most banks print and mail checks to individuals and companies as a service at no additional cost.
Set up Harvest Fellowship as an bill-pay recipient in your online bank account. Once established as a bill-pay recipient, designate the amount, frequency, and delivery date for your donation. The bank mails a check about 4 days before the "deliver by" date, and we deposit it on the Tuesday or Wednesday after we receive it.
In all cases:
- Make checks payable to "Harvest Fellowship."
- All mail should be sent to PO Box 475, Lusby, MD 20657. USPS does not deliver to our physical address.
- All funds will be deposited to the general fund unless otherwise designated. We will do everything in our power to honor your designation.
Harvest Fellowship is a tax-exempt organization as designated in section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.