Started in 1998 as a church plant by Cornerstone PCA in St. Mary's County, we minister the mercy and grace of Jesus to our community, staying true to the truths proclaimed by faithful churches throughout the centuries.
As a member of the Presbyterian Church in America, we believe:
- The Bible is the written word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit and without error in the original manuscripts. The Bible is the revelation of God's truth and is infallible and authoritative in all matters of faith and practice.
- There is one God, who exists eternally in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (the Trinity)
- All persons are sinners and totally unable to save themselves from God's displeasure, except by His mercy.
- Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone.
- Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God who, through His perfect life and sacrificial death, atoned for the sins of all who will trust in Him for their salvation.
- God is gracious and faithful to His people not simply as individuals but as families in successive generations according to His Covernant promises.
- The Holy Spirit indwells God's people and gives them the faith, strength and wisdom to trust and follow Him and to grow in faith.
- Jesus will return, bodily and visibly, to judge all mankind and to receive His people to Himself.
- All aspects of our lives are to be lived to the glory of God under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.